1-Input Mast Amplifier
High gain mast amplifier with automatic gain adjustment and power supply. 1 input
Enjoy HD quality on your TV by amplifying the received signal, in weak reception areas, with this high gain preamplifier, which is compatible with any passive/non-amplified antenna.
You can receive a greater number of channels thanks to the enhanced signal level. This mast amplifier gets you the best performance and most out of your antenna, even when running multiple TVs or devices. The power supply has two outputs that can be run to two TVs or devices or even to splitters for larger homes.
In addition, you will always receive the optimal and stable signal level, even if the weather gets worse, thanks to the automatic gain adjustment.
- Enhance low reception TV signals, since amplifying the signal as close to the antenna as possible results in the cleanest reception down line
- Reaches every corner of your home, thanks to the high gain of the amplifier the signal can be split to multiple TVs or devices around your home all while delivering with perfect levels
- Very easy to install thanks to its compact size, it also includes a flange for mounting on the mast
- It can be installed on a wide variety of masts thanks to the flexible flange included, offering a broad compatibility
- Delivers the TV signal up to two TVs or devices, thanks to the two outputs on the included power supply. You can further increase the number of TVs or devices you can run by installing splitters
- Improved signal thanks to state-of-the-art technology, with dual band amplification (VHF and UHF gains adjusted independently), for maximum performance and interference rejection
- Enjoy HD TV with excellent signal quality, thanks to Televes' patented high-gain T-Force amplification technology and interference protection (FM, LTE, 4G and 5G filters)
- You will continue watching TV even in adverse reception conditions (storms, obstacles, etc...), as the smart amplifier adjusts in real time to compensate for signal changes
- A highly durable amplifier thanks to its double protection level: Zamak body provides electromagnetic shielding and makes it rustproof while the rugged ABS case physically protects the amplifier from damage and against water ingress (IP23)
- Amplifier ready for the spectrum repack, it enhances the TV signal and avoids mobile phone interference after frequency relocation, ensuring the best reception on your TV
Patents* European Patents: EP2166673 on "Device with a circuit for processing telecommunication signals" and EP2608430 on "Device for processing high frequency signals"
A good TV signal is only as good as the antenna and the equipment to deliver it
The high gain mast amplifier, designed and manufactured in Europe, offers you high reliability and excellent performance, thanks to its state-of-the-art design and rigorous quality controls.
The Televes brand is synonymous with reliability and confidence, and our passion for quality is what drives us. We are manufacturers with more than 60 years of experience, and we produce in our own facilities on automated and robotized lines in order to maintain total control over every stage of production. In addition, exhaustive quality controls are carried out in our certification laboratories, to guarantee every one of our customers the best results.
How to get the best signal on your TV?
To ensure that you receive a good signal in your TV, in low reception areas, it is highly recommended to install a mast amplifier, as it will amplify the signal level received from the first moment. Moreover, in this way you will be able to distribute the signal in several TV outlets, with satisfactory results, reaching all of them with a perfect quality.
- Packaging type: Box
- Dimensions (in): 4.53 (W) x 3.35 (H) x 7.09 (D)
- Weight (lb): 1.22
- Location: Indoor, Outdoor, Attic
- Connector type: F-connector
- Amplifier type: Not programmable
- Gain adjustment type: Automatic
- Gain Low VHF (dB): 22
- Gain High VHF (dB): 22
- Gain UHF (dB): 31
- Input dynamic range: VHF: From 12 to 27 dBmV UHF: From 12 to 25 dBmV
- Max current/power per input (mA/V): 70mA/12V
- Output level Low VHF (dBmV): 43
- Output level High VHF (dBmV): 43
- Output level UHF (dBmV): 47
- Mast compatibility: Up to 3.75 in. diameter (11.8 in. flexible flange mounting)
- Frequency bands: Low VHF (54...88 MHz), High VHF (174...216 MHz), UHF (470...608 MHz)
- No. Input: 1
- No. Output: 1
- Amplifier current consumption (mA): 50 mA at 12V
- Power consumption (W): 3.6
- Power (Vdc): 12V
- Product dimensions (in): 4.45 (W) x 3.46 (H) x 1.38 (D)
- Product weight (lb) : 0.50
Declaration of Conformity
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
To receive the broadcasting TV stations, in addition to an antenna, when do I need to use an pre-amplifier or signal booster?
In most cases an intelligent antenna such as one of our models with TForce will suffice, although in a number of cases additional amplification may be necessary: You have several antennas pointing to different sites: apart from amplifying, some mast amplifiers can combine the TV services of both "markets" on the same cable. Using the right tool for the job may in this case dictate the use of a SmartKom as the best option. SmartKom is designed to work with any antenna (up to 3 antennas) and is designed to work as a system with our antennas with TForce preamplifiers built-in providing the best possible reception with a simple push of a button. SmartKom cleans up spectrum problems such as multipath or duplicate channels with a balanced, flat output After installing your antenna, you have a black picture on the TV that says no signal. Make sure you have scanned your TV correctly, selecting the "air" or "antenna" option and not "cable". Then, check our website to see if you have an adequate signal at your location, if signal shows weak try adding a pre-amplifier if not using an intelligent antenna. You can also check with a local antenna installer to see if he has installed antennas in your area, confirming that reception is possible You are planning to connect more than two TV's to the antenna: Splitting or dividing the signal is a common application, depending on how long the cable is and how many TVs are to be connected you may not have enough signal without adding an amplifier We offer several solutions to boost the signal, depending on the circumstances a mast amplifier may suffice, or an indoor distribution amplifier may be called for to provide adequate signal to all TV locations.
How can I feed several TV sets using the same antenna?
By installing a splitter with the desired number of outputs to feed the TV sets. You may also need an amplifier to spread the signal over several outlets.
I get degraded pictures on my TV. What may be happening?
The digital signals, unlike analog signals, are all or nothing signals, so once they start to degrade they pixelize, and then they progress to a black screen. In this case, there are some checks that should be done: Is the antenna pointed in the right direction? Is the antenna preamplifier, if so equipped, plugged into a working household outlet? Was the antenna damaged in a storm or otherwise moved? Have you rescanned your TV recently? TV antennas are relatively simple devices, but even a small change in the antenna location or coax cable network could cause poor reception.
Join Over-The-Air TV, and enjoy your favorite channels and even more, with no extra fees
Compatible with the most advanced high-definition digital TV standards